HOLISTICS Lab Sdn. Bhd. mission is to promote research, development and commercialization activities in organizational, social and technological aspects of the Halal industry with the aim to preserve and maintain the integrity of products and services across the Halal supply chain.
Our company deals with the computation, cognitive and social aspects of resources, devices, methods, techniques, and methodologies required to optimize the acquisition, storage, retrieval, and use of information in Halal supply chain (Farm to Fork) based on halal standard and Shariah Law.
HOLISTICS Lab Sdn. Bhd. is a Halal training provider and Halal-technology developer located in Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia. We specialize in research, development and commercialization of halal technology solutions.
Founded in July 2015, the company bring 8-year experience of research and development of various technology for halal industry. Among them are the QuikHalalTM, a cloud-based mobile halal auditing apps, HacademyTM, an online halal education platform and others. It is a fast-growing team that concentrate on the activities within the intersection of people, organization, technology, religion, product and services as well as Halalan Toyyiban field of studies.
HOLISTICS Lab Sdn. Bhd. is actively involved in the cross-university research collaborations with multiple Malaysian universities. These collaborations enable our research projects to embrace the creative energy of a range of disciplines across design, performances, productions and publications.
Numbers Speak For Themselves
- To provide solutions for arising issues on Halal supply chain using modern and future driven technologies to cater to knowledge based on Al-Quran, Sunnah and Syariah Law
- To educate the industry on Halal services innovation specialized in the area of information and communication to develop the Halal Ecosystem
- To expand and explore fitted Halal technology solutions to embrace the Halal Industry.
- To create a holistic and inclusive Halal Ecosystem driven to uphold the Halal concepts throughout the Halal supply chain.
- To develop sustainable Halal supply chain R&D focusing toward technological innovation on Halal informatics solution.
- To build a strong foundation of the Halal technology to support the Halal ecosystem.